Entour Haze Pro
Professional grade Haze Machine with built-in flight case. Uses oil based haze fluid.
Part of the expanding ADJ Entour Series of atmospheric machines, the Entour Haze Pro is a touring-grade haze machine built into a durable flight case. It requires no warm-up time and, with an air pressure of 101psi, is able to generate an impressive output of 3,000 cubic ft. per minute. This allows large stages and venues to be easily and quickly filled with lightshow-enhancing haze whenever it is required. The machine uses Haze/G™ oil-based liquid and has an external fluid tank capacity of 2.5 Liters. It has an extremely efficient fluid consumption rate of 15 hours continuous output per Liter, which means that 37.5 hours of haze can be generated from a single tank of fluid.
This professional-caliber haze generator features an easy to read LED function display, with in-built timer, which allows continuous, intermittent or manually-triggered hazing. It features a locking PowerCON mains input socket and is fitted with both 3-pin and 5-pin XLR sockets allowing DMX control with a choice of 1-, 2-, and 4-channel modes. Measuring 20.75” x 15” x 15” / 530 x 380 x 380mm (LxWxH) and weighing in at 70 lbs. / 31 kg, the unit is fitted with heavy-duty handles on either side which make it easy to lift, carry and position the machine.
The Entour Haze Pro is designed for large stages and venues and for outdoor applications where the oil based haze will sit longer in the air.
• Mobile DMX Haze Machine
• Great for stage performances, bands, clubs, bowling centers etc.
• 3 DMX Channel Modes; 1/2/4
• LCD Function Display with built-in remote with Haze Timer, Continuous Hazing & Manual Hazing
• No Warm-up time necessary
• Air Pressure: 101 psi
• Output: 3,000 cubic ft. per min
• External fluid tank: 2.5 Liter
• Fluid Consumption Rate: 15 Hours continuous work / per Liter
• 3-pin & 5-pin DMX In/Out
• Power Consumption: 410W
• PowerCON Input
• Uses Haze/G™ oil based liquid only
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 20.75” x 15” x 15” / 530 x 380 x 380mm
• Weight: 70 lbs. / 31 kg.