Low-Lying Fog Machine
4 gallons fog fluid & 4 gallons distilled water
Cumulus is an event-ready, low-lying fog machine that creates thick clouds that hug the floor without the need for dry ice.
The onboard ultrasonic agitator converts distilled water into a thin mist.
The unit’s fast heat up time allows for quick operation and fog on demand.
It’s rugged flight case makes transportation a breeze and locking casters prevent accidental rollaways. Cumulus can be controlled with the on board digital display or DMX.
Professional low-lying fog machine creates thick clouds that hug the floor
Continuous operation produces fog on demand
Ultrasonic agitator converts distilled water into a thin mist
Fast heat up time allows for quick operation
Rugged flight case makes transportation a breeze
Control via an board digital display or DMX
Locking casters prevent an accidental rollaway
- On the Unit:
- Power Switch
- Fixed Power Cable
- DMX In/ Out 3 and 5 pin
- Overflow hole
- Drainage Valves
- Fluid Tank
- Water Tank
- What is included:
- Overflow tubing
- Hose and Square Holder
- Warranty Card
- Quick Reference Guide
- 4 Gallons Distilled water
- Distilled water is water that has had many of its impurities removed through distillation.
- 4 Gallons Pro 4L Fog Fluid
- This 4 Litre bottle of Water Based Fog Fluid is a "TOP SHELF", High Quality fog juice for ALL FOG MACHINES that are water based.
- (That's about 99.9% of all fog machines!
- DMX Channels: 2
- DMX Connectors: 3- and 5-pin XLR
- Heat-Up Time: 3 min
- Input Voltage: 120 VAC, 60 Hz or 230 VAC, 50 Hz
- Power and Current: 970 W, 8 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
970 W, 4 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight: 58.8 lb (26.7 kg)
- Size: 25 x 16 x 18 in (625 x 409 x 453 mm)
- Approvals: CE
- Tank Capacity: Fog Fluid Tank Capacity: .9 gal (3.25 l)
Water Tank Capacity: 2 gal (7.6 l)
- Fog Fluid Consumption: 80 ml/min
- Water Consumption: 930 ml/min
- Compatible Fluids: HFG