Boasting 75 red, green and blue LEDs, the fixture offers 3- or 7-channel of DMX control.
Or you can use its built-in automated and sound-activated programs and variable speed-pulse effect for use on the fly.
It also offers static colors and RGB color mixing with or without DMX and built-in power linking for quick set up and break down.
* 3 or 7-channel DMX-512 slim LED PAR can
* Operating modes:
3-channel: RGB control
7-channel: RGB, macros, run/strobe speed, automatic/sound, dimmer
* Static colors and RGB color mixing with or without DMX controller
* Built-in automated programs via master/slave or DMX with variable speed
* Built-in sound activated programs via master/slave or DMX
* Pulse effect with adjustable speed
* Low-profile lights are 2.5in deep
* Power linking: max 43 units @ 120V (see manual for details)
* Double-bracket yoke doubles as floor stand
* Beam angle: 17°
* Field angle: 29°
* Lux: 1,500 @ 1m
* Light Source: 75 (25 red, 25 green, 25 blue) LEDs
* Power and current: 120V, 60Hz: 9W, 0.1A operating, 0.2A inrush
* AC power: Autoswitching 100V-240V 50/60Hz
* Weight: 1.8lbs (0.8kg)
* Size: 7.3in x 8.1in x 2.5in
LOOKING FOR ADDITIONAL LIGHTING EFFECTS?
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS???
GIVE ME A CALL!
MIKE - 816-224-0044