SlimPar T-12 BT
Wash & Up Light with built-in Bluetooth wireless technology
About This Product
SlimPAR T12 BT makes remote light control easy with its on-board Bluetooth wireless technology.
Download the BTAir app for free from your favorite app store and enjoy the ultra-convenient ease of controlling SlimPAR T12 BT right from your smart phone or tablet.
SlimPAR T12 BT has 12 tri-color (RGB) LEDs and its compact design easily fits inside sticks of truss making it perfect for truss warming.
An optional IRC-6 remote can also be used for control as well as DMX, automated and sound-activated programs. Compatible with BTAir.
Chauvet DJ SlimPAR T12 BT Wash Light Features:
- Compact wash light with built-in Bluetooth technology.
- Control directly from a smart phone or tablet without any additional hardware.
- Easily set static colors or automated programs with the optional IRC-6 remote.
- Access built-in automated programs via IRC-6 remote, Master/Slave or DMX.
- Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units.
- Fits best in the CHS40 VIP Gear Bag.
- Compact design easily fits inside sticks of Trusst.
Chauvet DJ SlimPAR T12 BT Specifications:
- DMX Channels: 3 or 7
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Light Source: 12 LEDs (tri-color RGB) 2.5 W, (1 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy.
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 25 Hz
- PWM Frequency: 7.8 kHz
- Beam Angle: 14°
- Field Angle: 27°
- Operating Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Illuminance: 5,340 lux @ 2 m
- Power Linking: 13 units @ 120 V; 24 units @ 230 V
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current: 43 W, .6 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- 42 W, .3 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight: 2.6 lb (1.2 kg)
- Size: 10.3 x 8.4 x 3 in (264 x 214 x 76.9 mm)
- Approvals: CE, FCC
- Bracket Mounting Hole: 12.5 mm
- Optional Controllers: IRC-6
- Bluetooth Version: 4.2
- Max Unobstructed Distance: 150 ft (25.7 m)
Each SlimPAR T12 BT Retail Box Includes:
(1) Chauvet DJ SlimPAR T12 BT Wash Light
(1) Power cord
(1) Hanging bracket with mounting hardware
(1) Warranty card
(1) Quick Reference Guide